1. Politely introduce yourself (doesn’t have to be your real name), when and what time would you prefer to meet, that you are aware about the donation/services, how many minutes or hours you need (e.g. 30 mins, 1 hour or more), your own preference (straight, curious or doesn’t matter)
2. It would be nice if you could also give me an idea about yourself like your age and background.
3. I only prefer phone calls or text message for booking appointments. Do not message me for an appointment in any of my social media platform because i will not respond or entertain it. Using an internet number or unknown number will be automatically blocked and ignored.
4. Ideally, booking reservations should be done atleast an hour in advance.
5. Once we exchanged text messages, I will politely ask you to call me and you better be ready.
6. I always make sure that I indicate the dates and my general location in my ads and on this website. In that way, it would be easier for you to make plans. If this will be your first time to text me, please read this carefully:
7. As i said, phone call is always preferred but in some occasion, I may still ask you to send me text message after our lovely conversation.
8. Once the booking is set, you have 1 hour or 45 minutes to cancel or reschedule it. I highly recommend to make sure all of your daily errands are finished before you set up an appointment.
9. PLEASE respect my Time and Restrictions.
1. Don’t send me one liner text message like:
Again, please go straight to the point on how I can help you, purpose of your text message, make a brief info about yourself, time of meeting,..etc. Show me that you have sincere intention of meeting me. I am not interested in long text chats.
2. Don’t Haggle / NO Low ballers - Do not contact me just to negotiate.
3. Do not be Disrespectful, Jerk or Cocky. - THIS IS AUTOMATIC BLOCK
4. Do not use Internet numbers or Blocked/Unknown numbers. - THIS IS AUTOMATIC BLOCK
5. NO SHOW - THIS IS AUTOMATIC BLOCK
Copyright © 2020 Ts Lucinda - All Rights Reserved.